Wednesday, November 19, 2008

 

Courtney Love I Had A Mini Little Depression Attack

Courtney Love

Judging from his hands the weekend, it seems Courtney Love nothing but energetic. No I am not suicidal, sometimes very occasioanly as we all get depressed and that was more than a year ago and I had a little mini-attack depression and a great show Lanvin and I was happy, the dont know quite why it happened, but I find that mediciation is not the answer to this, he wrote, in the course of yoga, proper diet and Kombucha tea as an effective means to avert the blues. But the former Hole frontwoman recovered his blog Monday to refute reports that suicide, even if you can not make its mind each state favors with his excursions, scattershot style.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]